Composite > Enamel and Dentine Adhesive
Alfa Bond DE Plus
Light cured one-component adhesive for enamel and dentine
- One-component - primer and bond in a single bottle.
- Total acid conditioning technique.
- Contains Fluoride.
- Yields up to 170 applications.
- Acetone and alcohol based solvent, giving low viscosity and superior penetrating power in the dental structure for the formation of the hybrid layer.
- Compatibility with composites, compomers and resin cements.
- Indicated for all classes of composite direct restorations; Adhesive cementation of composite prosthetic parts (posts and cores, crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers, etc.), ceromer, ceramics, fiberglass and metal; Ceramic and composite adhesive repairs.