Ionomers > Glass Ionomer Cement for cementation
Self-curing glass ionomer cement for cementation
- Easy handling.
- Low solubility.
- Minimum film thickness.
- Excellent adhesion to the tooth structure.
- Fluoride release.
- Radiopaque by strontium action.
- ISO 13485 Certification.
- CE Certification.
- ABO (Brazilian Dental Association) Recommend Quality Seal.
- Powder bottle with internal doser bung.
- Self curing.
- Indicated for Cementation of orthodontic bands; Cementation of inlays/onlays, crowns, bridges, posts and core build-ups; Lining and cavity base.