DFL believes that one of the main factors that contribute to the success of any company is the ethical conduct of its representatives, associates, collaborators, and partners. Ethics, therefore, must permeate from the institutional routine to the company's business relationships. This necessarily goes through the observance of some fundamental elements, such as shared values, governance, transparency, social responsibility, and fairness.
It is exactly in this scenario that the DFL reaffirms its position on the subject of data privacy and is committed to the continuous defense of its principles.
The company DFL Indústria e Comércio S/A is called "DFL" as a whole, including its e-commerce portals, institutional site, platforms, applications and social networks.
By continuing to access our Sites, Platforms and Applications after the changes, which will be posted on these channels, you agree to the changes as well.
2. Specific Terms and Conditions of Use
3. Access to restricted content
Some of our Sites, Platforms and Applications have open content and restricted content areas. In order to have access to the restricted content, it may be necessary for the User to register, providing some personal information for the creation of a login and password.
Be aware that the information you provide is correct, because you are responsible for its veracity. If there are any inconsistencies, this may impact your access to the Site, Platform or Application.
How is my registration data used?
Can I share my login, password, and security device with third parties?
Only you can use your login and password, so sharing with third parties is prohibited. Note that your access is personal and non-transferable, and you are entirely responsible for the safekeeping, secrecy, and proper use of your login and password.
Through its Sites, Platforms and Internet Applications, DFL provides access to various contents and services, allowing greater interaction with its users and clients. Enabling business transactions, availability of vacancies and exchange of data about their products.
5. Adherence with privacy and security policy
6. Conditions of access and use of the sites, platforms or applications
In general, access to DFL Sites, Platforms and Internet Applications is free for all users and does not require prior registration.
However, to contact us through Contact Us the User will eventually need to provide name, e-mail, state, city, telephone and message, which will be directed to our Customer Service.
Users who wish to apply to work with us through the site can submit data such as: Name, Email, Phone, Mobile, State, City, Neighborhood, Address, Education, Areas of Activity, Level, Mini Resume and Attach your CV in digital format. Data that will be used for contact by our recruitment and selection area for participation in the selection processes.
In order to send the material to the Research Support, the user must inform Name, E-mail, Telephone, Mobile, State, City, Neighborhood, Address, Title, Institution, Department, Course, and Advisor.
The survey must be attached in one of the permitted formats: zip, .doc, txt, xlse ppt.
In order to contact Pharmacovigilance and report an adverse event occurred with one of our anesthetics, the User must send an e-mail to email@example.com and inform the following data: Patient Data (initials, gender, age, weight, etc.); The product involved (with batch number if possible); Rapporteur data (name, address, phone numbers, e-mail).
On the Virtual Promoter page the user can get in touch directly via WhatsApp, or if you prefer, you can inform the name, telephone number, e-mail and message so that our promoter can contact you.
It is the User's responsibility to provide only correct, true, authentic, complete, and updated information.
DFL is not responsible for the content, correction, veracity, authenticity, completeness or updating of the data provided by its users, not even for the eventual improper use of information published in its environment.
DFL does not agree with the publication of contents and comments that infringe the rights of authors or third parties, business secrets or that have a discriminatory, offensive or illicit nature.
This condition, however, does not constitute an obligation of the DFL, being that, by force of art. 15, paragraph 3 of Law 12,965/14, requests for editing or removal of content must be in the form of a court order, a request from the Public Ministry, of police or administrative authority.
7. How our sites, platforms and applications should not be used
- committing any illicit act, violate the rights of DFL or third parties, and violate current legislation;
- using any automated system/application to perform queries, accesses, or any other mass operation, for any purpose, without authorization from DFL;
- sending or transmission of any content that is erotic, pornographic, obscene, slanderous, defamatory, of physical or moral violence, with apology for crime, drug use, consumption of alcoholic beverages or smoking products, as well as that promotes or incites hatred, illegal activities, prejudice or any other form of discrimination for any reason;
- performing acts that harm any DFL Site, Platform or Application and other User's and third party's equipment, including by use of malware or any other means for this purpose.
You as a User are responsible:
- for all of your actions or omissions performed on our Sites, Platforms and Applications;
- for the content that you have submitted and/or transmitted on the Sites, Platforms and Applications; e
- for damages caused to DFL, third parties or other users from your access to and use of our Sites, Platforms and Applications.
Thus, we are not responsible for the items mentioned above and for unavailability and technical failures of the system of the Sites, Platforms and Applications. Please also note that content submitted and/or transmitted by users and/or third parties does not represent the opinion or views of DFL.
9. Use of information
The materials contained in the sites, platforms and applications are the intellectual property of DFL and/or have been granted permission to use by partners. The information available on the Sites, Platforms and Applications is intended to explain the products and services offered by DFL, as well as publicizing events promoted by the DFL.
Unauthorized copying and/or reproduction of the images and content displayed on this site is prohibited. The User has the right to access, read, print and download material from this site for personal use only, not for commercial use. Unless the material has an indication for permitted commercial use.
In the case of content that you submit or transmit through the Sites, Platforms and Applications, you irrevocably authorize DFL to use the intellectual rights to it without any restriction or limitation of any nature. But don't worry: the use, by DFL of these contents sent by you will observe the provisions of the secrecy rules. You also warrant that the contents you submit do not infringe on the rights of third parties.
10. Lack of guarantee of continuity of services
Due to technical and operational issues, the DFL Sites, Platforms and Internet Applications do not guarantee permanent availability of its services and functionalities, and reserves the right to cancel any of these services or functionalities at any time.
Thus, at any time, without prior or subsequent notice, DFL may suspend, cancel or interrupt access to the Sites, Platforms and Applications, including if the use of these channels contravenes the provisions herein.
11. Privacy of user data (liability for fraud)
DFL respects the privacy of visitors to this site and forbids the use of its Sites, Platforms and internet Applications to send unsolicited messages of any nature, via electronic mail.
12. Users' rights as to their personal data
Users are entitled, upon request to the Data Protection Officer:
- confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- access to personal data;
- correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- anonymization, blocking, or elimination of data that is unnecessary, excessive, or processed in violation of the provisions of this Law;
- portability of the data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the ANPD regulations;
- revocation of consent and consequent elimination of the personal data processed, except in the cases foreseen in art. 16 of the LGPD;
- information from public and private entities with which the controller has shared data use;
- information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of refusal;
DFL reserves the right to maintain data processing if it has a legal basis for processing applicable to the specific case, such as, but not limited to, compliance with a legal obligation, contract enforcement, legitimate interest, etc.
13. Personal data controller
For issues regarding the processing of personal data, the data subject should contact the person in charge at DFL through the e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Links to other websites and third-party applications
The provision of these links has the purpose of facilitating the search for information available on the internet, and there is no kind of connection, association or endorsement between DFL and the owners of the external pages.
15. User submitted content
Our Sites, Platforms and Applications may allow users to submit content such as comments, images, messages, photos, etc., for posting on open content areas of the Sites, Platforms and Applications. For these cases, the contents sent and the identification of your profile, if any, may be viewed by other users, always complying with secrecy standards.
It may also be possible for the User to send content such as photos, documents, comments and other messages for purposes of registration, service or use of services available on the Sites, Platforms and Applications or other purposes. In such cases, submitted content will not be available in open content areas of the Sites, Platforms and Applications.
We remind you that, in any case, the contents sent will be under the responsibility of the person who sent them.
16. Deadline and changes
The operation of the DFL Sites, Platforms and Internet Applications is for an indefinite period. The Sites, Platforms and Internet Applications in whole or in each of their sections, may be terminated, suspended or discontinued unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice.
17. Intellectual Property
The following items belong to DFL and can only be used with its previous and express authorization:
- all software, applications or functionalities created, produced or contracted by DFL for the Sites and Applications, as well as their visual identity and content;
- the company names, trademarks, patents, domain names, slogans, advertisements or any signs used to distinguish what is DFL inserted in the Sites and Applications.
18. Applicable legislation
19. Competent court
DFL Indústria e Comércio S/A